- me when my friends are sad: basically becomes a psychiatrist
- my friends when im sad: ok
when an artist wants to show you their art
or a writer wants you to read what they’ve written
it’s quite often an expression of trust
because a poem or a story or a painting are often things that come from the heart
little pieces of the artists themselves
and if they’re willing to share it with you
you should appreciate it
If I ever have children, this will be the book I read to them at night.
In the scene in Titanic where Rose realizes that Jack froze to death my dad leaned over to me in the theater and whispered “Jack Frost” and I laughed so hard It sounded like I was crying and everyone in the theater thought I was crying.
- The Fandom: Here's an idea, how about none of our favorite characters die?!?!
- Veronica Roth: ...I don't understand.
- J.K. Rowling: ...why would anyone want that?
- Suzanne Collins: but those are the best parts!
- Steven Moffat: Isn't that cute.
- Joss Whedon: *kills everything you love*
- Eric Kripke: *kills everyone, brings them back and kills them again*